Summer by the pool

Our July is coming to an end and tomorrow we are on to the beautiful August, which is the last month of the 2011 Summer. I must say I LOVE Chicago's Summers, despite our sometimes Crazy humidity factor. Our significantly strong seasons make me long for summers that much more.
This summer has been very beautiful and warm, it really had me thinking what a joy it must be to sit by your own pool and I must say, I can't wait to own one of my own.
There is nothing more refreshing and leisurely than spending your weekends by a beautiful poolside with your friends and taking a nice dip to cool of as your heart desires.
Here is a toast to this beautiful summer and to the pool in my future :)
Do any of you own a outdoor pool? I would love to hear about it and even see a photo!

xo Edyta