Modern Home in Madrid, Spain by A-Cero

Congrats to Spain for winning the 2010 Wold Cup this weekend- what a huge accomplishment each one of the players must feel.
 It all got me to think of Spain and what great  products, designers, and amazing talents derive from this amazing country.
With that thought, I wanted to share with you an amazing house which was designed by the architecture studio A-Cero located in Madrid. A-Cero designs amazing modern homes that really speak to me. I love simplicity, luxury and elegance and this house captures all of that.
This stunning  house (located in Madrid, Spain) includes: clean lines, amazing views, floods of natural light, expansive pool and so much more that makes me happy. Did I mention the incredible travertine floors and exterior, classic modern furniture, enormous closet and killer light details.
 Well if this doesn't do it for you and you are into men,, I am sure one of those soccer players lives in this neighborhood  too :)
Pure Joy! Enjoy:......