Chairs for Charity Chicago- Event Photos

Remember the Chairs for Charity event which I attended last month. It was great success from auctioning off fabulous redesigned furniture as well as great food and yummy cocktails. Here are a few photos via Chicago Home & Garden Magazine  which were taken by Vofotos.



My two lovely designer friends and me on the right.

The silent chair auction

 This is where I think they were announcing the bidding winners of the chairs :)

One of the chairs

Some yummies

Another repurposed chair (funny since I have this fabric at home rolled up on a bolt, I was going to reupholster something in it at one point). It looks great on this chair fun bold yet relaxed.
I think this was Monica Peterson's piece.

yummy cupcakes

more chairs to be auctioned off

cocktail station

 The program.



Tell me about your events. Do you attend any events in your field, if so what kind and which ones do you love best?