Sarah's House, the farmhouse

One of my favorite design shows is Sarah's House with Sarah Richardson. I love the show for many reasons and few of them are: The show portrays a realistic budget which includes furniture finishes fixtures and  labor (which in big reno situations is the  most expensive part). Sure she is designing for herself and does not add the design fee to her budgets, yet it definitely shows how the real design project is ran (minus the actual time frame that it happens in). It's no surprise that  each room's design is edited , after-all they do have to fit one room design into one episode. I like that Sarah makes decisions quickly and moves on, which is very important on a project where there are million other decisions that need to be made and a certain time frame. Most of all (even if her style is not your preferred taste) she creates custom interiors that speak to the client (in this case herself) on a tight budget.
I wish I was able to watch all episodes of all the seasons, but my schedule does not allow it. I will have to find out if there will ever be a marathon to her shows or if perhaps if I can rent them.
Here are the photos from the last farmhouse she designed:


The Big paisley pillows are fantastic


Such a soothing comfortable bedroom, beautiful curtains, unique custom headboard

Bath with fresh gray and yellows

Oh how I love white in the kitchen! The Window treatment adds beautiful softness and interest

Amazing curtain panels.. I have always loved window benches, I'd love to have one in my home some day

Such a cozy room with beautiful warm happy colors amazing textures and layers. I just want to curl up on that sofa :)

\
Mantle, I have always loved grasscloth 

Bedroom, love the yellows, green and orange- so happy,, the sitting bench at the foot of the bed is perfection and so are the beautiful orange lamps

Reclaimed chests turned into vanities- so perfect in a farmhouse where rustic relates to the surround and location.