4th of July Weekend Recipe

A nice long weekend is here. I hope you can all spend it doing something fun and exciting, while taking the time to relax and unwind.
I will be sure to do all that + I am planning to make many delicious dishes for me and my family. I love this season for fresh berries and one of my dishes will include just that. I included a beautiful and delish recipe that is easy and packed with vitamins and antioxidants. Mmmm I just love berries.Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend!

Xo ~Edyta



Independence Day dessert recipe


Red, White, & Blue Trifle
Makes 8 servings


Ingredients:
8-ounces vanilla yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8-ounces whipped topping, thawed
4 cups fresh blueberries
4 cups fresh raspberries and/or halved fresh strawberries


Directions:
1. Combine yogurt with vanilla in a bowl. Gently fold in whipped topping.
2. Spoon 2 cups blueberries into a clear glass bowl. Top with 1/3 of the yogurt mixture then 2 cups raspberries or strawberries.
3. Top with another 1/3 of the yogurt mixture then the remaining blueberries and remaining yogurt mixture.
4. Top dessert with the rest of the raspberries or strawberries and serve.
 
Recipe by She Knows Food & Recipes