Lollapalooza -Interior Design Style

To celebrate Lollapalooza I decided to rock out with a music star interior design style feature. In honor of  this Chicago Summer Music festival I wanted to explore some music star interiors. Clearly many stars have multiple homes yet, it's always fun to see how they live and what styles appeal to them. Let's have fun & check out homes of: Lady Gaga, Hillary Duff, Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Kanye West & Britney Spears! :)


First of Lady GaGa I am loving this,, I thought her interior would be a bit more crazy but this is beautiful!


Hillary Duff's pad is super cozy and a bit rustic- beautiful details



I decided to show this amazing courtyard pool of hers and those balconies and terrace- Oh my heart is singing- I am in heaven!!! Although I am normally drawn to modern design, I also love character, integrity and classically cored styles.There is so much character and life here,, can you imagine having family and friends over for a summer fun.- Perfection!


Mariah Carey & her amazing closet and other luscious rooms


The beautiful baby nursery by my talented friend friend -Kenneth Bordewick



Taylor Switft's home is so charming and comfortable



Katy Perry & her bright home:


 Loving the spacious room and clean line sofas

& the Chicago native -Kanye West & his modern pad






& Britney Spears!



Have a beautiful weekend everyone!!
xo Edyta