Fiddle Leaf Figs- Ficus Lyrata

Plants are essential part of everyones home. They look fabulous and filter the indoor air.
One of my favorite plants is the Fiddle leaf Fig Leaf plant. I adore it's beautiful large sculptural leafs and amazing color. Unfortunately it's not suitable for my home. The room that I would love to put a large Fig Leaf  in, does not provide as much sunlight as this plant needs to grow and thrive. For now I will just adore it's beauty in other homes and perhaps incorporate it in one of my designs. On the other note, maybe I could get a smaller version and place it in another room hmmm, I'll let you know what I come up with :)

Do you own the Fiddle leaf fig plant? If so, how does it hold up in the space and environment it's provided with?


interior by Peter Dunham

031708_weego.jpg
image by Apartment Therapy
[chloewarner.png]