August the month of bliss and action...

August is my favorite month of the year. I love it for many reasons and some of them are: It is my birthday month, the hot summer weather which leads to great outdoor days by the beach, delicious summery drinks, barbecue and fresh veggies from the garden and outdoor festivities. It also makes me think of beautiful bright colors that seem to appear in summery fabrics, blooming flowers and sunsets. 
It’s the month to take roadtrips and enjoy summery bike rides, walks, and outdoor concerts, antique markets, art festivals and of course outdoor eating in restaurants and gardens.
It's the month when blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries are are at their prime- so fresh and sweet (Yummm my favorite). Its the perfect time to take a nice boat cruise with a glass of wine  fresh sushi and the summer breeze.

So during this month I will try to plan all my favorite activities, trips (big or small), take care of some of the personal projects that I have been longing to finish and of course aim to get closer to some of my many goals :)
I will try to record and share with you as much of it as I can. In the meantime- I challenge you to do the same. Take the time to think about what makes you happy and make a point to find time for those pleasures and activities. Life is about balance, finding time for comfort, pleasure, luxury and happiness is is very important. You have to feed your soul to have drive for those other not so easy times in your life. 
Follow your bliss :)

Colorful Sunset in Avila by Edgar Barany.



Entry portico














Healthy Hot and Hot Tomato Salad Recipes

Vegetarian Dinner Recipe: Eggplant and Goat Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato-Parmesan Soup