Colorful Christmas and Interior design project

I know the actual Christmas day has passed and many people are already putting away their decorations,, yet the holiday season still remains with me (with the inclusion of fun Christmas cheer and decorations). As I mentioned earlier Christmas Eve is just the beginning of my Christmas celebrations.
I love to see homes decorated for the holidays in so many different ways especially ones that totally play into the interior decor. This particular one really caught my heart because of  the use of it's vibrant & happy tones. Not only are the decoration's hues totally happy and modern but so is the rest of this house. The home is also filled with bolt patterns mixed styles and fabulous art- What's not to love! This project was recently published in Lonny and it is the home of (and designed by) Eileen Kathryn Boyd. I love every bit of the happy!