Year 2011- Did you design your plan yet?

Year 2010 zipped by so quickly I don't even know how this happened. Although, as I take a few minutes to think about it and look back, I can gladly say It was a year filled with many journeys. This  year brought with it many fantastic moments, great projects, lessons learned (both in business and in life) which I will take away and apply to my life forever.
I am not big on creating ginormous year resolutions, since I believe we have to make goals that are attainable or break down bigger goals in to small manageable parts, otherwise we will give up before we can see any sufficient results (hmm..it sounds like a process for a design project doesn't it). Also we can always plan those kind of small resolutions on daily basis and not wait for the new year to come in order to make changes.
On another note- New Year brings New Begining and I do believe that looking back and examining is a great and valuable thing to do for anyone and because of that- I will be sure to plan small goals, write them on paper, create visual boards in order to help imagine each desire which will be followed by an actual plan of attainment along with it's rewards.

As you may know I love reading and learning about business, health, fitness & psychology (besides design, art, animals, beauty & fashion ,, of course) which is why my strategy is as described above. My plan for success is designed of few steps which resemble in part by strategies designed by many business, psychology and fitness experts.


Inspiration Board via

 I am currently in the process of breaking down some of these goals and here are just few of them:

*Eat vegetarian, organic and whole food diet and be good to my body through exercise and yoga- ultimately this is what fuels my well being which is responsponsible for everything else in my life.
*Live and lead life with Intention (which will involve surrounding myself with positive & genuine people while staying away from negative; being more involved in helping animals; not worrying what other people think of me while being my authentic uncensored self , ,, and so much more)
*Constantly grow and learn through attending trade seminars, events, classes and events, reading books and magazines.
*Seek inspiration through travels, shows, artistic events and productions, people, fashion, nature, cuisine and any element of life.
*Being the best in my design business by providing top notch design service through personal attention, collaboration and amazing resources (from my expertise  and my associates, vendors, artisans, etc) and help each client create a space they feel happy in, a space they love and one that serves their lifestyle.
*Make more time to celebrate all life moments whether through rewards -such as getting a massage or going on a trip, or simply making time for fun friend gatherings.
*Be Bold, Be Confident, Be Fearless!

There is so much more that could be added to my list but this sums it up in the broad spectrum. I think all of us should enter the new year by leading a positive life while counting our blessings. I wish you all a wonderful prosperous new year, good health, filled with love, friends and family, great success and satisfaction.
Yet remember... it all depends on Us, We make it happen,, none of this happens on it's own (Just like a beautifully designed home- It won't design and procure itself ;-)

Cheers! XoXo   ~Edyta

Happy New Year!!