Kohler Trip

Recently I went on an fantastic trip to Kohler Factory in Wisconsin. I love to get inspired, explore where things come from and how they are produced. I must say these pieces are true functional works of art. It's amazing to see what a quality piece such as Kohler has to go through before it gets to be installed in our bathroom or kitchen.

The history of Kohler is very inspiring and I encourage you to read more about it. Also if you are planning to stop by the Kohler factory and showroom, make sure you take some time to stop for a day at the American Club. Also, try out it's amazing amenities such as the Championship Golf-courses, State of the Art Spa, and Exquisite Dining.

While Kohler's products and showrooms are constantly growing and inspiring, I am not sure if you are familiar that Kohler also has other sister companies.  Amongst others are: Baker, McGuire, Ann Sacks and Kallista -each one is exquisite in their own way.

Here are a few photos from my visit (no photos from the factory since they are prohibited):