Fashion, inspiration, new style

Before a new home fabric collection, new furniture line, new home decor pieces- first come the runway fashion shows, lines and trends. The fashion trends inspire and transform the interior design industry from many angles, through color, texture, form and so much more.
I love fashion and the voice that you get with it. Through fashion you can express yourself in so many ways, so very vividly without saying a word.

I am in the process of revamping part of my wardrobe and giving it a fall season boost.
My style has always a bit of polish, elegance, luxury, boldness and clean lines. I think if you are looking for a sophisticated and sexy look (weather it is in fashion or interiors)- you can't go wrong by following those guidelines.

Given photos portay just that- beautiful sexy and sophisticated elegance with a bit of edge. I will be sure to add this to my lookbook this fall season- Luxe Ladylike Fashion.










These photos were part of a beautiful photo shoot for Real Simple magazine created by very talented artists. Photographed by  Melvin Sokolsky and the Fashion Editor-Victoria Sanchez- Lincoln