Peacock blue Obsession

One of my favorite colors is Peacock Blue- some may refer to it as turquoise, teal or aqua. I have loved it to pieces since I can remember and can seriously surround myself with this hue in so many ways.
As I am a big believer is surrounding yourself with everything that you love and what makes you happy, hence why I own so many Peacock blue pieces in my wardrobe and at home.

I adore Peacock blue, I think it could be used in the home design in so many ways, weather it is with an amazing impact paint, wallpaper or upholstery, lamps, accessories, painted furniture pieces, art or drapery.
This color pairs so amazingly with so many other tones, to be honest I think every color goes well with it. It's a historical  and such a timeless color and will withstand the test of time. While paired up with other tones it could bring in more impact or feel soothing. It looks fantastic paired up with blue or amazingly contrast against a pink. It will look sophisticated and sexy while used with brown, gray or black or be very fresh and soothing against creams & whites.

It is no surprise that I and many others love this superb color, It's definitely a color you want to use when you want to create a relaxing mood. So go ahead and inject some peacock into your homes!


This exact shade is my all time favorite! I can't wait to paint one of my rooms this color! AMAZING!




One of my favorite kitechens ever by Miles Redd. Love this showstopper to pieces!


How about this fabulous laquer wall,, ahh I Dieeee! love!