ABC Carpet & Home NYC- as promised

As I mentioned in my last week's post I was planning on stopping over at ABC Carpet and Home while in NYC. I did make a pit stop at this heavenly store and I only wish that had more time to browse. No worries I will make sure to come back again.
Here are some photos that I took which I wanted to share with you.
You can be there for hours looking at all the beautiful goodies and then in between have a meal and a cocktail in their restaurant. Divine!


Beatutiful Gray Madeline Weinrib dislpay

Aren't these light fixtures beautiful in white!
  This display is just pure inspiration, I wanted to take all of these glass pieces home. So artistic and sculptural.
    More of Madeline Winrib Atelier
the beautiful theatrical like entrance to the second ABC home where all the goodies are





Pillow gallore


Part of the restaurant downstairs
The first ABC store with all the glorious rugs and carpets
So many beautiful Chandeliers all over the store
More beautiful suzani cushions

Restaurant

Turquoise Chandelier- so pretty

Suzani and all the Jazz


 All photos by Edyta Czajkowska