Summer photography by Bomobob

I am loving these Summer photographs by Montreal based photographer Bob Cadloff. They were recently featured on Apartment Therapy and I fell in love with them. I love surrounding myself with art that make me happy and these photos definitely do that.
Not only are these beauties very affordable, but they will bring the summer season indoor and keep it there all year round. You can purchase these works of art here.

Fine Art Carnival Photo - Flying

Field of Sunshine - 5x7 Fine Art Photo


Fine Art TTV Flower Photography Print-Secret Garden 8x8

The Flock  -  20x24 Metallic Fine Art Photo

Garden Collage - Fine Art Photo


I Love You - Fine Art TTV Photography




Autumn's Gentle Tones - Original Fine Art Flower Photography

Set of 9 - Fine Art Carnival Photography


Quack - 8x8 Original Fine Art Photo