Celebrity Line- Kylie Minogue

Many Celebrities create clothing and jewelry lines and some even go into becoming a household name and create furniture or accessories for the home.  

I have decided to start a reoccurring blog entry that will feature different celebrities and their household lines.
 It’s fun to think that the given celebrity, studies, approves and decides on each item that goes into the assortment. In some way or another it probably reflects the celebrities’ taste and they might even have a few pieces in their home as well.


Today I am featuring Kylie Minogue, she happens to have a bed linen collection. I love Kylie!!, when I was  a young girl living in Poland, I used to listen to her and sing her songs (although I probably did not sing the lyrics correctly at that time, it was still lots of fun). Come to think of it,, my sister was a huge fan as well. She even did a performance impersonating Kylie Minogue while dancing and singing to her song.  Great memories!
The Kylie Minogue bed linen collection was started in 2009 and Kylie says she was very involved in the design process.

 Here are some of my favorite pieces from her collection J
Take a looksie..